Maintenance @ 5C1:
The Bison Aviation Aircraft Service Center at Boerne Stage Airfield
is a full service FAA Part 145 Repair Station open 7:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday
and available for AOG callouts 24/7/365 .
Bison Aviation's technicians are ready to service your aircraft,
whether it is a Cirrus, Beechcraft, Cessna, Piper, Mooney, or virtually any
other brand of general aviation aircraft, including experimentals. Our team members have
thousands of hours maintaining and inspecting general aviation
aircraft and many have gone the extra mile and attended
type-specific training courses through providers such as Flight
Safety, CAE Simuflite, the American Bonanza Society and the Twin
Cessna Flyer's Association.
Whatever your maintenance needs, the Bison Aviation team at Boerne
Stage Airfield has you covered!
Avionics @ 5C1:
The Avionics Team at our 5C1 Aircraft Service Center can assist you
with all of your avionics needs. From simple static & transponder
system inspections to complete panel upgrades, our technicians know
the ins and outs of avionics systems.
Bison Aviation, LLC holds dealerships with most major avionics
manufacturers, so you can feel comfortable knowing that you can come
to Bison Aviation for the equipment which best suits your mission
and your budget!
Services offered at Boerne Stage Airfield include:
- Annual Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Turbine Phase Inspections
- Avionics Installations &
- ADS-B Installations
- FAR 91.411 / 91.413 Pitot-Static
/ Transponder Testing (including RVSM)
- Aircraft Pressurization
System Troubleshooting (huffer cart)
- Engine Monitor Installations
- Dynamic Balancing (Piston &
- Upgrades, mods, & STCs
- Routine Aircraft Servicing
- Air Conditioner Service &
Repair (R12 & R134a)
- Fuel Cell Repairs & Tank
- Oil & Filter Changes
- Spectroscopic Oil Analysis
- Borescope Inspections
- Turbine engine compressor
- On-Wing EO/IR & ISR Payload
- Aircraft Detailing
Pricing & Fees:
- General Maintenance & Inspections: $95/hr
- Avionics Maintenance, Troubleshooting, & Installation: $110/hr
- AOG After-Hours & Off-Site
Callout: $150 per technician plus hourly rate.
*NOTE: 100% of the callout fee is paid to the technician to compensate them for responding during their time-off.
- VFR Transponder Certification: $150
- IFR Static / Transponder Certification (91.411/91/413): $375 (single transponder
& single altimeter)
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing: Singles: $275 / Twins: $500
- Piston Engine Borescope: $100
- Annual & Phase Inspections: Enquire for Flat-Rates